GOGALLEY – Instant "Kitchen to Go"
The perfect grill that offers everything you would ever need and mobility to use it anywhere. GoGalley is the world's most unique and complete "instant kitchen on the go." In fact, in his review of the GoGalley, "Meathead" of AmazingRibs.com said, "It's the best rig I've ever seen for tailgating." The grill is a well-built, full-service on the go kitchen with a built-in standard 2" hitch. The hitch allows easy hook ups to any vehicle and a battery-powered, patent-pending winch system lifts the entire grill off of the ground with push of a button and secures the grill on one's vehicle. GoGalley is described as a "instant kitchen on the go" because it is made to accommodate a full array of cooking needs or styles—Grill, Smoker / Oven, Deep fryer / Boiler and Skillet with a total of 79,000 BTU’s available in to get the job done right.
Built to Last With Exacting Features:
• Heavy-duty 11 gauge Steel Tubing Frame welded with long piano hinges
• Porcelain and Aluminum Cover (Double layered walls for maximum heat distribution)
• Cast Iron Grates (secured for transporting)
• Removable industrial-strength 6" Castor Wheels allows for easy rolling and fingertip wing screws to provide easy removal of wheels for extra road clearance when transporting
• Auto Lift – Powerful Winch (rated 2000 lbs lift) lifts/lowers GoGalley with the touch of a button
• Rechargeable 12 volt Battery
• Optional brackets are included to hold a garden tractor battery (but not required)
Plus, the GoGalley's two stainless-steel work tables fold out in a snap and provide the perfect work surfaces often missing in a tailgating or grilling environment. In summary, the GoGalley is an outdoor cook's "dream machine".
• Full size (open):
• Width: 125" (w/tables extended)
• Hood Height: 49"
• Cooking/Table Height: 37"
• Deep: 24"
• Storage /Transport Size (Folds up in a secured box shape):
• Width 32.5"
• Height : 49"
• Deep: 41"
• Vehicle clearance : 10 inches
• Transports parallel to ground on vehicles suspension system
• Weight: 350lbs
• Unit is auto lifted with a 2000 lbs. (rated winch by simply pressing a button)
• (4) 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners = 48,000 for over 600 degrees
• 540 sq inches + 150 inch removable warming rack = 700 square inches cooking surface
• (4) Porcelain Heat Diffusers above the 4 stainless steel burners for even heat distribution (avoid flareups)
• Direct or indirect cooking (hot zone and warm zone)
• 2 piezo ignitors (in case one fails)
• Porcelain coated interior for easy cleanup and double layered walls for maximum heat efficiency
• Bimetal dial thermometer
• Oil / Grease Catch Pan (removable) for easy cleanup
BURNER / BOILER / FRYER
• 25,000 BTU cast iron burner
• 3 Levels (to help avoid potentially dangerous spills)
• Upper : Skillet, Wok, Griddle for frying
• Middle: Stews, Soups (simmer)
• Low: Boil Lobster, Shrimp, Fish, Corn, etc.
• 6 gallon aluminum cauldron with perforated insert for boiling
• Emergency Shut Off Fuel Valve (open to close with quarter turn)
SMOKER / OVEN
• 6,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burner
• Solid Steel Frame, Double Walls, (2) Exhaust Vents
• Silicone Door Gaskets
• Electronic Ignitor
• (4) Shelves: 12" Wide, 14" Long (removable)
• 8 racks of ribs, 4 whole chickens, 4 pork butts
• Bake casseroles, beans, biscuits, rolls, cookies, etc.
• Adjust from 180 – 425 degrees for smoking on low heat and baking on high heat
• Top of smoker can be used to keep a serving platter warm
• Large water pan for humidity to keep meat moist
• Cast Iron Chip Tray for smoking
VARIOUS KITCHEN CONFIGURATIONS (all within arm’s reach) and a total of 79,000 BTU’s:
• Wide open (straight line formation)
• V or U Shaped (secured by front locking wheels)
• (2) 29" large stainless steel work tables (one on each side with tool hooks)
• Large garbage bag holder (convenient to help keep cooking area clean)
• Removable 6" steel castor wheels with industrial ball bearings
• Easy rolling and removable wheels to provide extra road clearance when transporting
• Heavy duty winch with autolift and locking mechanism for safe transport utilizing vehicle suspension
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES (included standard on any GoGalley purchase)
• 6 gallon aluminum cauldron with strainer insert
• HEAVY DUTY COVER:
• Vinyl coated, water proof cover made from trap material used for hauling steel on flat beds
• Night-time reflectors for safe transport
• Secure “tie down” cover straps provide “snug”fit for the road
• Main unit is already fully assembled (ships on a single pallet)
• Color pictures with easy to follow step by step instructions
• Install hood and windscreen
• Install lift arm with 4 heavy duty bolts (Allen wrench included)
• Install grill drip pan and start cooking
Take your GoGalley safely and securely anywhere – on the front or rear of your vehicle.
There are a number of various 2” hitch accessories on the market.
• Hitch Extension Tongue (available thru GoGalley)
• If the 2 inch standard hitch on your vehicle is recessed back up under your bumper you will need to
order the hitch extension tongue. The extension will add an additional 4 inches in length to the GoGalley
steel lift arm that slides into your 2” receiver and compensate for hitches recessed up to 4” under the
The extension will allow the GoGalley to clear the vehicle bumper for a vertical and secure ride.
• Order SKU Part No: G10500
• NOTE 1: GoGalley ships standard with 12" hitch tongue that slides into your 2" receiver. The hitch
extension tongue accessory is 16" in length and replaces the standard 12" tongue and is only required for
vehicle hitches that are recessed up to 4" under the vehicle bumper.
• Hitch Receiver with 4"Drop/Rise offset (for some RV models or low riding truck/SUV’s)
• Maximum height of 2" receiver that will work with a GoGalley is 24". When a vehicles receiver is too
high or too low from the ground, the offset 4" drop/rise extension will be required. The offset attaches to
a standard 2" receiver mounted on vehicle. Use URL below for your vehicle model:
• Front Mount Hitch
• If you are pulling a camper, fishing boat or other items on the rear hitch no problem; GoGalley will ride
just fine on the front of your vehicle.
• Find the right front mount hitch for your vehicle model at the following URL: